Kenting National Park Full Day Private Sightseeing Tour from Kaohsiung
[VELTRA Exclusive] Marvel at the natural wonders of Kenting National Park! Embark on a full day trip and discover why travelers frequent the area. Visit pristine beaches, see magnificent rock formations and enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean. Boasting millions of visitors per year, Kenting is the oldest and southernmost national park in Taiwan. The area features a number of mountains, coral tablelands, foothills and beaches, which are perfect for a great nature adventure. Experience the beauty of nature at its finest and explore all of Kenting on this exclusive tour.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (08:00 local time) to 2 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)
- Charter fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The pick-up service operates for all major hotels within the downtown Kaohsiung and Kenting area. If you will be staying in a hotel outside of the city or one where pick-ups are unavailable, you will be contacted with the closest hotel that is available for pick-up.
- Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
|Kenting National Park Full Day Private Sightseeing Tour from Kaohsiung
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Kaohsiung and Kenting
Start your trip at Bai Sha Wan, one of the filming locations of Ang Lee’s ‘Life of Pi’. Enjoy the soft white sand and blue water, take Instagram-worthy photos of the landscape and spend some time walking along the shallow shore.
Maobitou (Maopitou) Park
Proceed to Maobitou Park and see a giant piece of coral, shaped like a crouching cat, jutting out of the sea. Admire the magnificent ocean views and watch as waves from the sea crash into rocks along the shore.
Head to Chuanfan Rock, another natural wonder shaped by the elements for thousands of years. This 18-meter high rock formation is perfect for photo opportunities and is truly a symbol of Kenting. Admire the pristine beach and pose with the landmark that looks like a sailboat sailing across the sea.
Dubbed as "The Light of East Asia", the light of Eluanbi Lighthouse is the most powerful among Taiwan lighthouses, reaching a distance of 20 miles at most. It is open to the public all year round and offers a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and the Taiwan Strait.
Lunch (Own Expense)
Replenish your energy with a delightful lunch that is available in many restaurants around the area.
Feel the wind brush through your hair at the Longpan Park. As a tableland at the tip of Taiwan, this place features panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean as well as a wide range of grassland, ideal for taking scenic photos of the landscape.
End your trip with a visit to Hengchung Old Town and relive history with every step you take. Once completely surrounded by walls, the city is one of the best preserved historical towns in Taiwan. Today, about half of the walls are still standing proudly and four gates are still intact.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Kaohsiung and Kenting