Tainan and Coral Lake Full Day Tour from Kaohsiung
Price On Request
Head to Tainan, the old capital of Taiwan to see the Eternal Golden Fort and the massive Coral Lake Dam. Then, get to taste delicious Tainan snacks on this full-day tour from Kaohsiung.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bottled water
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please be ready to meet with your tour guide at your chosen pick-up location at least 15 minutes before the designated pick-up time.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour may be mixed with a Chinese-guided tour. The guide may operate the tour in both English and Chinese.
- There will be no storage for valuables during the tour. Please leave them in the safe deposit box of your hotel.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Child seats are available for children from 1 to 4 years old and weigh between 10 to 18 kilograms. Please make your request at the time of booking.
|Tainan Full Day Tour|
Pick-up from Tainan Station, Kaohsiung Station or Select Tainan/Kaohsiung Hotels
Eternal Golden Castle
Tour the first of Taiwan's modern forts, built to protect the coast.
Merchant House of Tait & Co. and Tree House
The Merchant House is one of only a handful surviving mid-19th century buildings in the region and is also home to century-old banyan trees. The roots and trunks of the trees have been shaped into a living treehouse!
Sio House (Salt Museum)
Visit the Salt Museum and get to see salt in 365 different colors, representing each day of the year. A short blessing is attached to each item, so grab the opportunity to get some souvenirs for yourself or your loved ones while in the area (own expense).
Bowls of noodles, "coffin sandwich" bread bowls, savory fried foods, and sweet desserts are what Tainan is famous for, so dig in! *Guests are responsible for their own lunch and costs.
Wushantou Dam and Yoichi Hatta Memorial Museum
Stop at the "Coral Lake" (Wushantou Dam), where the branching rivers in and around the area give it the shape of a coral reef from the air. A museum dedicated to the architect is also an informative stop on the tour.
Xinhua Old Street
Step into Tainan's past as you walk along this well-preserved road that has centuries-old buildings lining both sides of the street.
Drop-off at Tainan Station, Kaohsiung Station or Select Tainan/Kaohsiung Hotels