Chiang Mai Nature Trek and Araksa Tea Garden Tour
Price On Request
Set off on a relaxing nature trek across lush forests and meadows in Chiang Mai. Learn how high-quality tea is made at the Araksa Tea Garden and take part in the tea-picking process with the hill tribe villagers.
- Any cancellations made between 21 business days (08:30 local time) to 14 business days (08:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (08:30 local time) to 1 business days (08:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour requires a moderate amount of walking.
- Transfers between Araska Tea Garden and Chiang Mai City are available for an additional fee. Please apply at the time of booking.
|Chiang Mai Nature Trek and Araksa Tea Garden Tour|
Pick-up from Select Chiang Mai Hotels or Check-in at Araksa Tea Garden
Stroll along lush fields, tree-lined walkways and freshwater streams. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of nature as your guide takes you to unbelievable scenery within the untouched wilderness of Chiang Mai.
Araksa Tea Garden Tour
Visit one of Thailand's oldest tea estates and learn about the history of the country's rich tea culture. Experience tea-picking and discover the entire process as you go around the area. The local hill tribe villagers will show you how high quality tea is produced.
Check-out at Araksa Tea Garden or Drop-off at Select Chiang Mai Hotels