Mae Sa Valley Bike and Mae Ping River Boat Tour from Chiang Mai
Embark on a fun-filled day of adventure as you ride across Mae Sa Valley by bike. Learn how to make paper from elephant droppings and cruise down the Mae Ping River on your way to Wat Chai Mongkhon.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 8 & Up)||$174|
- Quality TREK mountain bike and helmet rental
- Elephant PooPoo Park admission fee
- Boat cruise on the Ping River
- Bottled water
- English-speaking guide
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This activity is suitable for participants in good fitness condition.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for if requested in advance when booking.
- Transportation will be on a covered pick-up truck.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Mae Sa Valley Bike and Mae Ping River Boat Tour from Chiang Mai|
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Chiang Mai
Morning Cycling Adventure
Navigate along Mae Sa Valley on a bicycle. Take in the fresh morning air as you cycle along the peaceful countryside. Enjoy panoramic views of vast rice fields and immerse yourself in the simplicity of local life.
Elephant PooPoo Paper Park
Discover how elephant droppings are turned into usable paper! Stroll through the outdoor museum and learn about the city's rich paper-making history. Roll up your sleeves and try your hand at the fascinating paper making process for a truly unique experience.
Lunch at Local Restaurant
Stop by a local restaurant and recharge as you savor an authentic Thai lunch.
Continue on your two-wheel adventure and see more of the beautiful Mae Sa Valley scenery! Ride across 20 kilometers of pristine landscape with plenty of stops to fully appreciate the wonders of the countryside.
Refreshing Break After Cycling
Conclude your cycling adventure with a short break at a local restaurant on the Ping River. Enjoy fresh fruits and a herbal drink to refresh you after an engaging day.
Sit back and relax on a boat as you cruise along the waters of the Ping River. See a different side to Chiang Mai as you get to know what life is like on the riverside; dainty teak houses, abundant greenery and resilient locals.
Wat Chai Mongkhon
Cap off your journey with a visit to one of the oldest community monasteries of the city. Discover its multicultural buildings and historic decorations as you stroll along its grounds.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Chiang Mai