Overnight Stay at Lisu Eco Lodge Chiang Mai Hill Tribe Experience
Price On Request
Retreat to the hills of Chiang Mai and experience hill tribe living at the Lisu Lodge. Spend 2 days immersing in cultural experiences and get to know more about the Lisu community and their heritage. Spend the night at Lisu Lodge for an idyllic nature escape in the mountains of Chiang Mai. Wake up surrounded by verdant rice fields and forested valleys, a perfect way to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Take a peek into the culture and way of life of the villagers who will assist you in your stay. Proceeds from the lodge go back to the Lisu community, which will help in preserving their heritage.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21 business days (09:00 local time) to 14 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (09:00 local time) to 7 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Choice of 1 activity: biking, steam bath or massage activity
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room
- Bottled water
- English-speaking assistant
- 21 (hrs)
- Guests should be in good physical condition to be able to participate in the activities.
- You have one free activity at the lodge, which you can select upon arrival. A second 1-hour activity can be booked with additional charge on site.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- For families, it is recommended that one child (2-12 years old) share a room with 2 adults. If parents travel with small children (e.g. one 2-year-old and one 4-year-old) and wish to stay together in the same room, the lodge may be able to accommodate them.
- Transfers between Lisu Lodge and Chiang Mai City are available for an additional fee. Please apply at the time of booking.
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Chiang Mai or Check-in at Lisu Lodge
Welcome Drink and Briefing
Refresh yourself upon arrival at Lisu Lodge with a welcome drink followed by a short introduction about your accommodation.
Get to know the Lisu hill tribe village with a walking tour. Begin your exploration at the Ton Lung temple where you can see a herbal garden and meet local families. Try some tea and learn about traditional medicine from the village shaman.
After a day well spent, delight in a sumptuous dinner while watching a traditional folk dance performance.
Overnight at the Lodge
Breakfast at the Lodge
Start the morning right with a filling breakfast served at the lodge.
Feel free to spend the morning at your leisure. You can either take a guided bike tour around the Lisu Lodge area or the nearby tea plantation, relax with a steam bath or pamper yourself with a massage treatment.
Free Time to Cycle or Spend at Leisure
Upon request, you are free to go cycling on your own, following a guidebook of recommended itineraries.
Lunch at Lisu Lodge
Head back to the lodge and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch. Your meal is prepared from locally-sourced ingredients with rice and fresh vegetables harvested from the surrounding fields and gardens.
Check-out at Lisu Lodge or Drop-off at Select Hotels in Chiang Mai