Phi Phi Islands Full Day Trip from Krabi by Speedboat
Price On Request
Spend a day exploring a piece of paradise in Thailand, the world-famous Phi Phi Islands. Swim, snorkel, unwind and just soak up the beauty of the islands' pristine beaches and turquoise waters!
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Boat fee
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Departure times are estimates only and may change depending on weather and local conditions and number of participants. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by leaving a message through the hotel reception.
Please refer to the PDF for the complete hotel pick-up list in Krabi.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- All tour itineraries including departure times are subject to change depending on the weather, local conditions and number of participants on the day of the tour. Your ground handler will reconfirm the exact pick-up time the evening before your tour by leaving a message for you at the hotel.
- Pick-up is only available in select areas. Please refer to the uploaded file for the complete list of hotels with available pick-up service.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- National park fee to be paid on site
|Phi Phi Islands Full Day Trip from Krabi by Speedboat|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Central Krabi
Phi Phi Islands
From Krabi, embark on a 45-minute speedboat ride to Phi Phi Islands, deemed to be some of the most beautiful in Southeast Asia. This ultimate tropical getaway features classic pristine beaches, remarkable rock formations and turquoise waters.
Reach the famed attractions of the islands including the Viking Cave and Pileh Cave. Then, see the sensational beauty of Maya Bay with its 100-meter high cliffs, featured in Leonardo Dicaprio's movie, "The Beach". *Maya Bay is closed until further notice.
Savor a delightful buffet lunch of Thai and international cuisine at Phi Phi Don. Enjoy the rest of the day at the beautiful Bamboo Island. Go snorkeling in the clear waters and discover the area's diverse aquatic life before departing back to central Krabi.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Central Krabi