June Bahtra Phang Nga Bay Lunch Cruise with James Bond Island and Panyi Village
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Sail Phang Nga Bay aboard the June Bahtra. Visit the bay's storied attractions including James Bond Island (Khao Phing Kan) and the floating Panyee Village (Ko Panyi). Enjoy a Thai buffet on board!
- Any cancellations made between 21 business days (17:00 local time) to 14 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (17:00 local time) to 7 business days (17:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- National Park fee
- Soft drinks / Juice
- Bottled water
- Lunch buffet
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 30 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please wait for your guide at the lobby of your hotel.
- If less than 6 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that the route may change depending on the weather condition.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- French and English speaking guide is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays while a German and English speaking guide is available on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- As required by the Port Authority of Thailand, please present a copy of your passport to the staff before boarding the boat.
|June Bahtra Phang Nga Bay Lunch Cruise with James Bond Island and Panyi Village|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Phuket
Depart from Yacht Haven Marina
From an air-conditioned bus, you will be transported to Yacht Haven Marina where the June Bahtra is docked. Feel the breeze and take in the awe-inspiring views of Phang Nga Bay.
James Bond Island
Transfer to a long-tail boat and head towards Khao Phing Khan, now more notably known as James Bond Island after it was featured in "The Man with the Golden Gun." The landscape is remarkable in its own right with towering limestone karsts including Ko Ta Pu, the standing islet seen in the 007 movie.
Ko Panyi (Panyee Village)
Visit the floating village of Ko Panyi, built by Java seafarers back in the 18th century. The Muslim village is home to a mosque, an array of seafood restaurants and even a football pitch.
Return to your ship where a delicious spread of Thai dishes awaits for your buffet lunch.
Free Time in the Afternoon
The afternoon is yours to enjoy! Spend this time swimming or sunbathing before the June Bahtra returns to the marina late in the day.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Phuket