Phang Nga Bay Private Charter and Scenic Cruise from Phuket
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Go on a scenic cruise along the awe-inspiring Phang Nga Bay on a private charter that will take you around paradise islands. Lounge on the cozy deck, visit caves or snorkel in hidden bays.
- Any cancellations made between 60 business days (10:00 local time) to 21 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21 business days (10:00 local time) to 7 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Soft drinks / Juice
- Life jacket
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 1 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- Children 6 years old and below may join for free and will not be put in the count.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Beer and alcoholic drinks are not included in the tour price, but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- National park fees are not included in the tour price and will be paid on site.
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Phuket
Hop on board the MV Phuket Champagne
This 20-meter long wooden ship is specifically built to provide luxury and comfort to its passengers. The boat features wide indoor and outdoor living spaces, a spacious sundeck with lounging areas and modern bathrooms. All the amenities you will need for a fun day under the sun is within reach.
Phang Nga Bay Cruise
Consisting of various islets, Phang Nga Bay is a declared national park since 1981. Gaze upon towering limestone formations emerging from the crystal clear waters. Cruise along secluded bays away from the bustling crowds of other islands in Phuket.
Snorkel with Visits to Caves and a Lagoon
This private tour also offers ample time for some snorkeling and exploration. Discover areas that seem to have been frozen in time as you enter caves spread throughout the area. Swim in a lagoon or relax on the ship's comfortable deck as you sail across scenic sites in Phang Nga Bay.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Phuket