Phang Nga Bay Sunrise Tour by Speedboat with James Bond and Ko Yao Islands
Soak in the splendid karst scenery of Phang Nga Bay before the crowds arrive. Take off on a speedboat at sunrise and enjoy tranquil island surroundings as you visit James Bond Island, Ko Yao and more.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (05:00 local time) to 12 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 12 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 13 & up)||$197|
|Child (Age 4-12)||$136|
- Canoe rental
- Soft drinks
- Life jacket
- Lunch buffet
- Equipment rental
- Transportation fee
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be guided by the following pick-up times:
Kata Thani, Tritrang, Naiharn and Rawai - 4:30-4:45
Laguna, Layan and Bangtao - 5:00-5:15
Point Yamu and Phuket Town - 5:15-5:30
Other Zones within Phuket - 4:45-5:00
Pick-up from hotels outside Phuket will incur an additional charge of 400 Baht that is payable on-site.
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 1 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests over 60 years old can not participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The start time of your activity is dependant on the weather, ocean conditions, and number of participants, and it will be determined on the day of your activity.
- Pick-up from hotels outside Phuket will incur an additional charge of 400 Baht that is payable on-site.
|Phang Nga Bay Island Hopping Tour|
Pick up at Centrally Located Phuket Hotels
Start your day right with a light breakfast at the Royal Phuket Marina.
Hop on a speedboat and ride straight to Phang Nga Bay before the morning crowds.
Panak and Hong Island
Embark on a cave exploration adventure in Koh Panak. Take a canoe through Koh Hong and get to access inner sea areas.
James Bond Island
After Koh Tapu's appearance in the movie, "The Man with the Golden Gun", the island has been popularly known as James Bond island. Now you can visit this famous island without the crowds.
Take this opportunity to snap photos and enjoy a dip in the waters.
Pause for a sumptuous lunch buffet served at a beachfront restaurant at Koh Yao Noi serving Thai and Western cuisine.
Koh Yao Noi
Glimpse into the island's laidback countryside life. Check out a local house and find stretches of rice paddy fields.
Koh Yao Yai
Next to Koh Yao Noi, Koh Yao Yai is a perfect place to bathe in the sun and enjoy pristine beaches.
Return to Phuket
Head back to the Royal Phuket Marina and wait to be transferred back to your hotel