Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Full Day Tour with Optional Hotel Pick-Up
Embark on an ethical elephant experience when you spend the day in Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Interact with the land giants when you feed, bathe and even get to swim with them. See the gentle mammals walk and play freely through the jungle. Set out on a unique and ethical adventure with the elephants of Phuket. Visit the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and have an interactive day with the rescues. Get to learn about their stories, lifestyle and interests with your knowledgeable guide. On this full-day tour, grab the opportunity to take care of the elephants and feed them their daily nutrients. Then, take a mud bath and swim with them in their favorite natural pool. Finally, enjoy delicious Thai cuisine for lunch and dinner!
- Any cancellations made after 06:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 11 & Up)||$221|
|Child (Age 7-10)||$158|
- Tour photos
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs are exclusive to Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Nai Yang, Bang Tao and Surin Beach.
Transportation to/from the following areas incur an additional charge:
Pick-ups and drop-offs: Mai Khao, Rawai, Chalong, Cape Panwa, Cape Tukkae, Koh Sire, Laemhin, Rawai, Phromthep Cape and Nai Harn Beach
Drop-offs only*: Rassada Pier, Sea Angel Pier, Ao Po Grand Marina Pier and Phuket International Airport (HKT)
*Guests will need to proceed to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary on their own.
Please select the transportation add-on upon booking.
- Guests who are pregnant, wheelchair-bound or suffering from any pre-existing condition are required to inform the activity provider of their condition. Guests may need to sign a waiver stating that they are in good health.
- All fitness levels are welcome to participate in the activity.
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity and must have close parental supervision during any interaction with the elephants.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photos taken by official tour photographers can be accessed and downloaded from the activity provider's Facebook page.
- Participation in the activities are not mandatory.
- Interaction with baby elephants is not guaranteed.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Clothing that can get dirty
- Swimming attire
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Day pack or small bag
Requirement(s) - other
- Guests requiring a minivan must inform the activity provider 48 hours prior to activity date. Service is for an additional fee. Please indicate request at the time of booking.
- This tour can accommodate vegetarian options and dietary restrictions. Please indicate request at the time of booking.
|Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Full Day Tour with Optional Hotel Pick-Up|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Phuket
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
Journey to the sanctuary and get to see rolling hills, virgin forests, local farming areas and scenic coastline along the way. Upon arrival, enjoy a welcome snack with tea or coffee as you get briefed about the full-day program.
To begin your elephant experience, walk with the sanctuary rescues along the jungle and learn more about their interests and distinct behavior.
Traditional Thai Lunch
Go for a quick dip in the clear waters of Naithon Beach. Laze at the beautiful and quiet stretch of sand while you admire the virgin jungle along its coastline.
Arrival at Camp 2
Continue your full-day experience by assisting in preparing the mammal's dietary needs. Afterwards, feed them bananas and sugar cane as your guide tells you a little about their individual stories and lifestyle.
After meeting them, join the elephants to a mud spa that is known to protect their sensitive skin. Make sure to be gentle as you apply the cosmetic mud treatment on the elephants. Get to play with them as they splash around the water for a refreshing bath.
Mulberry Paper Making
Take final photos with the gentle giants after their bath and proceed to take a shower and dry off in the sanctuary's provided facilities. Then, learn how to make the fibrous mulberry paper from the elephants' droppings.
Traditional Thai Dinner
Enjoy another scrumptious meal of traditional Thai food. Savor freshly-cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits before bidding goodbye to the sweet and friendly mammals.
Depart from Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Phuket