Phuket White Water Rafting and Zip Line Adventure with Monkey Cave Visit
Journey to Thailand's wild outdoors and bring out the thrill-seeking adventurer in you. Soak in the white waters of Phuket, fly over the forest on a zip line and see monkeys in the Suwan Kuha Temple.
- Any cancellations made after 07:15 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 5-75)||$107|
- White water rafting safety gear
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 50 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that pick-up is free for the following locations: Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Tritrang Beach, Nakalay, Surin Beach, Bang Tao Beach and Laguna Beach.
There will be an extra fee for other areas. You may pay directly to the driver upon pick-up.
The fee is 200 THB per person for pick-up from the following areas: Rawai, Nai Harn Beach, Layan Beach, Naithon Beach, Nai Yang Beach, Mai Khao, Phuket Town and KokKloy, Natai.
The fee is 800 THB per car for pick-up from the following areas: Siray Island, Panwa Beach and Ao Por.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests must be below 220 lbs (100 kg) to participate in the zip line activity.
- Please note that there is an additional charge for pick-ups and drop-offs outside of Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Tritrang Beach, Nakalay, Surin Beach, Bang Tao Beach and Laguna Beach. You may pay directly to the driver upon pick-up.
- This activity operates regardless of weather but pick-up times are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Clothing that can get wet
- Swimming attire
|Phuket White Water Rafting and Zip Line Adventure with Monkey Cave Visit|
Pick-up from Select Central Locations in Phuket
Depart from Phuket
Suwan Kuha Temple
The tour's first stop is at the famous Monkey Cave where you will not only see lots of wild monkeys but also the 15-meter long reclining Golden Buddha.
White Water Rafting Introduction
Prepare yourself for the river adventure ahead with a short lesson in white water rafting. Learn about important safety rules from an experienced staff and you'll be ready to go.
White Water Rafting
Get your adrenaline pumping, hold on tight and course through the river for 5 kilometers! With your safety gear, you won't need to worry about anything else and just soak in the thrill of the water splashing and sloshing around you.
Zip Line Adventure
Glide your way through Phuket's spectacular scenery on a zip line. There are five different zip line platforms (50 to 80 meters long) that you can try. Best of all, walk 11 meters above the ground at the skybridge.
You will be served a delightful meal with fresh fruits and drinks at the camp. After your lunch, enjoy some leisure time to just relax and use the herbal steam room.
Ton Pariwat Waterfall
The tour caps off with an easy 5-minute trek to the majestic Ton Pariwat Waterfall where you can swim and just chill for 45 minutes.
Depart for Phuket
Drop-off at Select Central Locations in Phuket