Istanbul Hodjapasha Cultural Center Whirling Dervishes Show and Exhibition
Feast your eyes on the compelling whirling dervishes as part of the Mevlevi Sema Ceremony. Immerse yourself in the unique culture as you learn about their customs and music in an interactive exhibition. The Mevlevi Sema Ceremony is known worldwide for its whirling dances and dervishes, featuring a complex musical repertoire called " ayin ". The ceremony represents the mystical journey of man's spiritual ascent to perfection through the mind and love. This unique traditional ritual is proclaimed as part of the Intangible Heritage of Humanity list by UNESCO in 2005.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$37|
|Child (Age 6-12)||$24|
- Multi-language Explanation Booklet
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 20 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 1 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please arrive at the theater 30 minutes before the start of the show. Admission 15 minutes after the start of the show is not permitted and refunds will not be given.
Requirement(s) - other
- Photography and video filming of the show is not allowed.
|Istanbul Hodjapasha Cultural Center Whirling Dervishes Show and Exhibition|
Check-in at Hodjapasha Dance Theater
Enjoy a complimentary beverage before the show starts.
Be taken on a journey through man’s spiritual ascent to perfection through mind and love. Give your eyes and ears a treat as you sit back and enjoy the show.
Check-out at Hodjapasha Dance Theater