Istanbul Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar Shopping Tour with Guide
Explore Istanbul Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar on this unique shopping tour. Find the best shops in Istanbul, buy the best souvenirs from Turkey and learn all about Turkey's fascinating culture!
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 8 & up)||$101|
|Child (Age 3-7)||$69|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Multilingual guide
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 5 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that pick-up and drop-off times may vary due to the occasional traffic in Istanbul.
- The tour is available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Istanbul Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar Shopping Tour with Guide|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Istanbul
Start of Tour
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar)
Visit the Spice Bazaar, one of the largest bazaars with more than a hundred vendors. Get the opportunity to buy the best spices, dried fruits and nuts and other sweets as well as souvenirs to bring on the way home.
Explore one of the world's largest and oldest covered markets, with over 4,000 shops. Look for the best antiques, carpets, clothes and more souvenirs in the Grand Bazaar. Lastly, visit a calligraphy master, famous for his works on different material including dried leaves.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Istanbul