Istanbul Spice Market Tour with Bosphorus Cruise
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Don't miss out on a visit to the aroma-filled Spice Market! This half-day tour also takes you on a fantastic cruise along the Bosphorus strait with an expert local guide.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:21-05-2013 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$131|
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Lunch, drinks, and personal expenses are not included in the tour fare.
- Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed. In case of any changes, you will be contacted at your hotel.
- On the rare Sundays that the Spice Bazaar is closed, it will be replaced with an orientation session.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Istanbul Spice Market Tour with Bosphorus Cruise|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Istanbul
Enjoy the mystical aromas and bright colors of the amazing variety of spices in the historic spice market.
Sail on the strait dividing Europe and Asia. See historic buildings and modern architecture. Get a great view of the Rumeli Hisari Fortress.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Istanbul