Abu Dhabi Full Day Private Tour with Ferrari World or Yas Water World Entry
Tour around Abu Dhabi with a private guide and visit the famed Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Have lunch at the Emirates Palace and then end the day with fun times at Ferrari World or Yas Water World.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$899|
- Ferrari World Admission Ticket (Bronze)
- Charter fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 6
- 9 (hrs)
- An additional fee will be needed per hour on site if you wish to extend your tour.
- Tickets for Ferrari World and Yas Water World will be bronze tickets (entrance ticket only). For those who wish to upgrade, please select from the add-on options.
- Children aged 5 and under must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of coach. If you are bringing children in this age range please book a child seat as an add on.
- Alcoholic drinks, shisha and belly dancing are not available during Ramadan and other religious holidays. Please note that refunds will not be given in these cases.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- The Grand Mosque imposes strict clothing restrictions. Please refer to the sample picture below and be prepared with clothing suitable for admission. If clothing does not meet the standard, you cannot enter the mosque and cannot get off the bus, so please be careful. Loaning of abaya or scarf is not available.
- Dress code for Men: Avoid clothing that exposes the knees. Sleeveless shirts and shorts are forbidden. Make sure your shoulders are covered and pants are three-quarters length.
- Dress code for Ladies: It is necessary to hide all of your hair including your bangs. Please cover your hair with a scarf.
- Dress code for Ladies: Aside from the neck and hands, you may not show any skin. Loose fitting long sleeved shirts are recommended. See through clothes or tight fitting clothes are not permitted.
- Dress code for Ladies: Aside from the ankles to your feet, you may not show any skin. Loose fitting long skirts or long pants up to the ankles are recommended.
- Slim pants and leggings are prohibited. Please wear loose pants or long skirts.
- Please make sure your clothing covers your ankle or else you will not be allowed entry.
- It is recommended to use shoes that are easy to take off since they will be asked to remove before entering the mosque.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Abu Dhabi Tour with Ferrari World Admission|
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Step inside the Grand Mosque or commonly known to locals as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. This grand structure took almost 10 years to build and totaled over $545 million in cost. Experience the splendor and see the Swarovski-encrusted chandeliers that make this worship site a sight to see.
Datts Market and Heritage Village
Get acquainted with the traditional lifestyle of the locals at Heritage Village. Venture through the bustling marketplace and souks selling typical sweets at the Datts Market.
Buffet Lunch at the Emirates Palace
Taste the exquisite cuisine offered at the Le Vendome of the Emirates Palace, a 7-star hotel that is said to be a symbol of Abu Dhabi. Marvel at the gold and marble interior that makes the hotel seem like a modern day palace.
Option A: Ferrari World
Buckle up as you go on the high speed attractions of Ferrari World, the first Ferrari-branded theme park in the world. Shop for rare Ferrari goods at their many shops, making this a must-go for Ferrari fans!
Option B: Yas Water World
Glide down the world's fastest 6-seater water-slide at Yas Water World, a premier aquatic theme park located in Yas Island. Tickets provided in this option will be bronze tickets or admission tickets only.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Abu Dhabi