Abu Dhabi The Yellow Boat Tour from Emirates Palace Marina
Discover the wonderful sights of Abu Dhabi on a thrilling speedboat cruise! See the Emirates Palace Marina and iconic landmarks like the Presidential Palace and the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$84|
|Child (Age 5-12)||$70|
- Boat Fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking guide
09:00, 10:30, 12:00, 15:30,
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Accessible by taxi or private car only. Because it is located on the premises of the Emirates Palace, there is strict security control. Please inform the staff that you have a reservation at the yellow port.
There is a yellow boat office on the second floor in the Marina Management office on the right side. Please be sure to check in 20 minutes in advance.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children weighing less than 15 kg cannot be carried for safety reasons.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- For safety reasons, every passenger will be provided a life vest and will be briefed with safety precautions by the Captain prior boarding.
- All passengers are required to remain on the boat for the entire duration of the tour.
|Emirates Palace, Corniche and Lulu Island Tour|
Check-in at Emirates Palace Marina Yellow Port Office
The Emirates Palace Marina
Depart from the Emirates Palace Marina, an exclusive docking ground, serving the Abu Dhabi royal family, countless celebrities, and other VIPs.
Be amazed by the golden Emirates Palace, one of the most famous landmarks of Abu Dhabi. It is considered to be a 5-star luxury hotel. Make sure to snap photos of this state-of-the-art palace.
Relax on a cruise by the Abu Dhabi Corniche that stretches across 8 kilometers. It is a popular spot for the white sand beaches, restaurants, and shopping areas.
A dwelling area of fishermen lined with traditional Arabian wooden dhow ships.
See the man-made island in Abu Dhabi, the Lulu Island. There is a construction of a world-famous theme park planned, as well as the construction of many resort hotels and shopping malls.
Check-out at Emirates Palace Marina Yellow Port Office