Dubai Highlights Full Day Tour with Lunch and Transfers from Abu Dhabi
Price On Request
Visit the iconic landmarks of Dubai, including the Burj Al Arab, Palm Islands, Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa and many more. Head to the spice souk before capping it off with savory Arabian cuisines for lunch then return to Abu Dhabi. On this guided tour around the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, visit the world-renowned attractions of Dubai including the world's tallest building and the world's largest shopping mall. Also, embark on a water taxi ride across Dubai Creek that will give you a glimpse of what it feels like to be a local. Enjoy numerous photo opportunities throughout the tour and savor an exceptional lunch of Arabian cuisine.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual audio guide
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 8
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Alcoholic drinks, shisha and belly dancing are not available during Ramadan and other religious holidays. Please note that refunds will not be given in these cases.
- There is a possibility that the pick-up time will be delayed for 30 to 40 minutes. In case of delays of 15 minutes or more, please contact the local tour operator immediately.
- The tour price excludes entrance to Burj Al Arab, personal expenses, tips and gratuities, and optional activity costs.
- During Ramadan, lunch will be replaced with a meal coupon worth 50 AED. It is redeemable at the Dubai Mall food court.
- Please note the Jumeirah Grand Mosque's schedule: - 08:45 to 09:45 AM every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - 09:00 to 10:00 and 10:15 to 11:15 AM every Monday and Wednesday • Closed every Friday
- The audio guide is available in the following languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf. Please do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits.
- Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Your exact pick-up time will be determined upon confirmation of booking. Please be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
|Dubai Highlights Full Day Tour with Lunch and Transfers from Abu Dhabi|
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Burj Al Arab and Palm Islands
Enjoy several photo opportunities of the city's most iconic projects. See Burj Al Arab, with its distinct sail-shaped architecture deemed to be a modern symbol of modern Dubai; and the Palm Islands, three artificial islands, one of which is home to the luxurious Atlantis Hotel.
Grand Mosque of Jumeirah
See the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, considered to be the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai. Then cross Dubai Creek aboard a local water taxi called an abra, the cheapest and fastest way to travel through the creek.
Afterwards, head to the district of Deira, a traditional and commercial center in Dubai. Upon arrival, visit the famous Spice Souk, the biggest spice market in the city, where you will find an extensive collection of exotic spices, aromatic herbs, and traditional medicinal products.
Lunch and Leisure at the Dubai Mall
Delight in an exceptional lunch of Arabian cuisine at the Dubai Mall. Be seated in a restaurant overlooking the Burj Khalifa and the fountains for a meal complemented with a grand view. After lunch, make rounds between the stores for a shopping spree.
Return to Abu Dhabi
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Abu Dhabi