- United Kingdom
- Culzean Castle, Burns Country and Ayrshire Coast Day Tour From Glasgow
Culzean Castle, Burns Country and Ayrshire Coast Day Tour From Glasgow
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Go on a fascinating day tour that will take you to beautiful castles such as the Culzean Castle, scenic gardens and woodland. Walk along the Alloway and see quaint fishing villages on the Ayrshire Coast—inspirations of the famous poet, Robert Burns.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned 16-seater Mercedes-Benz mini-coach
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Children under 1.35 meters will be provided a booster seat. Please indicate if a child seat is needed upon booking.
- Storage facilities are available near the tour departure points.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Admission fees for Culzean Castle and the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Clothing that can get wet
- Luggage up to 31 lbs (14kg) per person is allowed. The dimensions must be similar to an airline carry-on bag (55cm x 45cm x25cm / 22in x 17in x10in). Travelers with luggage that exceed the specified size and weight will not be allowed to join the tour.
- An additional small bag for onboard personal items is allowed.
|Culzean Castle, Burns Country and Ayrshire Coast Tour (From 2 April 2020)|
Check-in at Buchanan Bus Station (between stances 23 to 32)
Depart from Glasgow
Travel up the Renfrewshire Hills to your first stop where you can get a glimpse of Europe’s largest wind farm. From here, follow the road south to Ayrshire, a path blessed with many farms, small towns and coastal villages.
Lush gardens and woodland walks await your arrival at Culzean. Admire its castle that date back to the 18th century, a peaceful time when the manor was built as a country house instead of a fortress. Pay for entry to see the elegant furniture and Robert Adam architecture.
Culzean Country Park
Opt to go sightseeing in Culzean Country Park to discover Firth of Clyde views and footpaths that lead to the Swan Pond, deer park, rocky coves and sandy beaches. Have your lunch (own expense) within this medieval paradise.
Alloway, Robert Burns Country
Visit Alloway, the countryside where Scotland's national poet was born. See the places mentioned in Robert Burns's poems and songs like the widely recognizable anthem of friendship, Auld Lang Syne. Walk the riverside to the Auld Brig and the fascinating ruins of the old church.
Return to Glasgow
Check-out at Buchanan Bus Station