Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle Tour with Whiskey Distillery Visit from Glasgow
Price On Request
Travel from Glasgow to Scotland's most captivating sites from the Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond to the Highlands and The Trossachs. Complete the experience with a visit to Glengoyne Distillery.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Transportation is by a 16 seater Mercedes-Benz mini-coach.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Children under 1.35 meters will be provided a booster seat. Please specify the child's height upon booking.
- Storage facilities are available near the tour departure points.
- Travelers with luggage that exceed the specified size and weight will not be allowed to join the tour.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Admission fees to Stirling Castle and Glengoyne Distillery Tour are not included in the tour price.
- Please note that due to safety legislation, open-toed or high-heeled shoes are not permitted within the Glengoyne Whisky Distillery.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing that can get wet
- Walking shoes
- Luggage up to 31 lbs (14kg) per person is allowed.
- Luggage must be similar to an airline carry-on bag (55cm x 45cm x25cm / 22in x 17in x10in).
- An additional small bag for onboard personal items is allowed.
|Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle Tour with Whiskey Distillery Visit from Glasgow
Check-in at the Parish Hall
Departure from Glasgow
Head north and follow the same route that has been used by many armies who tried to invade Scotland for thousands of years!
Make your way up the high volcanic rock where the magnificent Stirling Castle stands. Also known as the "Key to Scotland", the historic castle offers an overlooking view of the entire area around it including the 220 ft. high Wallace Monument and the Bannockburn.
Trossachs National Park
Head to this nature-filled paradise where you can see beautiful lochs, rugged mountain tops and forest areas. This could be the time that you may eat lunch (own expense) while admiring all that nature has to offer.
Stand in front of the largest loch of Scotland, take in the majestic view of the area and capture postcard-perfect photos to remember this fascinating moment!
Glengoyne Whisky Distillery
Visit one of the best whiskey producers in town and have the option to tour the renowned distillery or indulge in drinks on offer at their Slainte Mhath Shop.
Return to Glasgow
Check-out at the Parish Hall