- United Kingdom
- Beatles Magical Mystery Tour Bus in Liverpool with Entrance to the Cavern Club
Beatles Magical Mystery Tour Bus in Liverpool with Entrance to the Cavern Club
Price On Request
Hop on board the Magical Mystery Tour Bus and explore iconic Liverpool landmarks related to the Beatles! See the Fab Four's childhood homes and places that inspired some of the band's greatest hits such as Penny Lane and Strawberry Field. Discover Liverpool through the eyes of a Beatles fan. Onboard the iconic Magical Mystery Tour Bus, see John, Paul, George and Ringo's childhood homes and the place where John and Paul met. Pass by the suburbs and find Penny Lane and Strawberry Field, two locations which would then become the title of the band's most well-known songs. End the tour at Cavern Club, the unofficial birthplace of what would be the world's biggest band, The Beatles.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 9 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation onboard the Magical Mystery Bus
- Entrance to Cavern Club
- English-speaking guide
- 10:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Nearest parking space: Liverpool ONE, Liverpool L1 8LT
Please note that there are no public toilets en route through the suburbs of Liverpool. Before the start of the activity, you may use the toilets at nearby Britannia Pavilion, Albert Dock or at the Cavern Club at the end of the tour.
- Wheelchair access is not available inside the tour bus but disabled people who can manage three steps with assistance can be accommodated on the bus with the wheelchair stowed in the luggage hold.
- Please take note that your free general admission to the Cavern Club is only valid on your tour date. It is also not valid for ticketed shows at the Cavern Live Lounge.
- There will be no visit to George's House for tours starting at 16:00.
- Printed translations of the tour are available in Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish for 1 GBP at the check-in location.
|Beatles Magical Mystery Tour Bus in Liverpool with Entrance to the Cavern Club|
Check-in at the Magical Mystery Tour Ticket Office
Magical Mystery Tour of Liverpool
Discover the humble beginnings of The Beatles. Pass by the childhood homes of John, Paul and Ringo and see the birthplace of George. Onboard the Magical Mystery Tour Bus, listen to your favorite Fab Four tunes as your guide tells you more about Liverpool and the band as well.
Famous Beatles Locations
Pass by the Fab Four's schools including the Art College and the Liverpool Institute. Keep an eye out for St. Peter's Church in Woolton, the church where John and Paul first met. Also, a Beatles tour of Liverpool won't be complete without visiting the iconic Penny Lane and Strawberry Field!
The Cavern Club
Finally, end the tour at the famous Cavern Club, the birthplace of The Beatles. Enjoy free general admission to the club on the evening of your tour date and enjoy live music from some of the resident musicians as you cap off your Beatles tour of Liverpool.
Tour Ends at the Cavern Club