Brooklyn Bridge Photo Safari & Sightseeing Tour
Go with an expert photographer and walk the Brooklyn Bridge on a photo tour! Discover the bridge and the views seen from it. Perfect for all experience levels! Get your camera ready for a 90-minute Photo Safari on the Brooklyn Bridge! Groups are kept small, to a maximum of 4 people, to ensure that you have personal attention from your expert photographer guide and the best pictures of this historic landmark. This photo tour will have you walking on the Brooklyn Bridge and taking pictures immediately. You will photograph not only the bridge, but also the skyline from the bridge. Learn how to add drama to your images with strong composition.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 12 & Up)||$174|
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 4 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 1 (hrs)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Brooklyn Bridge Photo Safari & Sightseeing Tour|
Meet Your Guide at Brooklyn Bridge Entrance
Brooklyn Bridge Photo Safari
In this photo safari, see the historic Brooklyn Bridge in a different light; through your camera lenses. Also, take great pictures of New York City's famous skyline.
Hone Your Skills
Throughout the tour, learn to distinguish which angles are the best to capture the innate architectural beauty of the bridge. Also, add drama to your images to further accentuate the brilliance of the subject.