Central Park Bike Sightseeing Tour with Expert Guide
Explore Central Park like never before on a guided biking tour with an expert guide. Continue your adventure and discover more of the park on your own! Gear up at Pier 78 and follow your guide up the West Side Greenway, past the U.S.S. Intrepid Air and Space Museum and into Central Park. Along the way, your fun and knowledgeable guide will point out the best stops for vistas and photo ops, as well as share with you some educational and entertaining information about the park. Find out why over 38 million people visit this 843 acre park every year. Once you've finished the guided tour, feel free to keep the fun going and pedal to see other NYC landmarks. The bike is yours to take for a full day's rental!
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$98|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$73|
- Full day bike rental
- Bike lock
- Handlebar bag
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The check-in counter is located at 555 12th Ave New York, NY 10036.
42 St/Port Authority Bus Terminal Station - A, C & E
47-50 Sts/Rockefeller Center - B, D, F & M
Paid secured parking is available at Park Right at 670 W. 43rd Street, PARK-IT 50-51 at 622-630 W 51 St and 627 W 50 St, and Garage Management Company at 550 West 45th Street.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- The bike ride spans approximately 10 to 14 miles and is appropriate for beginner riders.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- A credit card is required for security deposit.
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
|Central Park Bike Sightseeing Tour with Expert Guide|
Check-in at Pier 84
Central Park Guided Bike Tour
Wander around New York's most famous urban park aboard a performance hybrid bike as your knowledgeable guide shares bits of entertaining information about the tourist favorite destination.
Check-out at Pier 84