New York City Holiday Markets & Christmas Lights Tour
Price On Request
From Columbus Circle, prepare to shop and taste your way through four of NYC's most popular Holiday markets and get into the spirit of the holiday season. Get into the spirit of the holiday season with visits to four of New York City’s most attractive traditional holiday markets with their dizzying array of hand-crafted goods, local art, desserts, fashionable winter attire, traditional food and warm Christmas drinks. See holiday lights, Christmas movie sites and charming holiday department store window decorations along the way as you explore the finest seasonal markets of New York.
- Any cancellations made after 15:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 26 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
59 St/Columbus Circle Station - A, B, C & D
57 St/7 Av - N, Q & R
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement for an hour or more.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Transportation is not included. Please purchase a Metro Subway card for a single ride prior to meeting your guide. For those who are returning to a previous destination, purchase a round-trip ticket instead.
|New York City Holiday Markets & Christmas Lights Tour|
Check-in at Columbus Circle
Holiday Markets Tour
Upon meeting your local guide, embark on an exciting Christmas tour starting with a visit to the top holiday markets in the area. Begin your Christmas shopping early as you explore numerous stalls and buy hand-crafted products, traditional cuisine, and local art of New York City.
Holiday Lights & Displays Walking Tour
Throughout the tour, admire the beautiful holiday lights of Manhattan's prestigious department stores. Also, see for yourself the world-famous Christmas movie locations to fully immerse yourself in the rich history and holiday traditions at the Big Apple.
Check-out at Union Square Park