New York New Year's Eve Cruise with Cocktails & Fireworks (December 31, 2020)
Price On Request
Cruise along the New York City Harbor and witness the city's best fireworks spectacular with the city skyline in the background. Celebrate with tasty appetizers, champagne, and more, aboard this New Year’s Eve cruise. Ring in the New Year in NYC and cruise with the folks who have been doing it right for nearly 70 years! Get ready to party on this unique and unforgettable New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise. As the winter chill blankets the city, sit back in comfort with the boat's warmed interiors as you gaze at the beauty of New York City skyline and the fireworks exploding up above, through the enormous glass windows. You’ll have music, room to dance, delicious hors d'oeuvres, champagne, and the glorious city at your feet.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Live entertainment
- Open Bar (Unlimited drinks / including alcohol)
- Cruise fee
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pier 83 is easily accessible via the M12, M42 or M50 public bus line, or a 20 minute walk west from Times Square.
Take the 1, 2, 3, 7, A, C, E, N, Q or R train to Times Square 42nd Street; train B, D, F to 5th Avenue and 42nd Street, or 4, 5, 6 train to 42nd Street Grand Central Station. Follow directions below for the bus or walk 5 avenues west to Pier 83 (about 1 mile or 1.6 km).
From 42nd Street take the M42 bus going West, directly to the Circle Line Pier. From 49th Street take the M50 bus directly to the Circle Line pier.
Parking is available at Circle Line Sightseeing, Pier 83, W 42nd Street.
Rates: 30 USD before 15:00 (Monday to Friday) and 35 USD after 15:00 (Daily).
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- People 18 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants must be 21 years old and above to consume alcohol on this activity.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- There are designated smoking areas aboard the cruise. Please be guided accordingly.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- Reservations may be canceled if participants do not comply with the check-in procedures by check-in deadline. If the participants have not checked in 10 minutes before departure time, the activity provider may release confirmed group reservations.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|New York New Year's Eve Cruise with Cocktails & Fireworks (December 31, 2020)|
Check-in at Pier 83
Exchange VELTRA Voucher for Boat Tickets
New Year's Eve Cruise
Cruise along the Hudson River and dance the night away with live music from a DJ. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres and a full open bar. Count down to the New Year and catch a spectacular fireworks display over the New York skyline!
Check-out at Pier 83