New York One World Observatory and World Trade Center Guided Tour
Price On Request
Take a guided walk through the 9/11 Memorial and visit the One World Trade Center Observatory for stunning city views on this deeply moving 9/11 tour. Know more about the history and the events that helped shape New York to this day.
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- One World Trade Center pre-reserved ticket
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 11 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Directions by taxi:
Please tell the driver to drop you off at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street.
Directions by subway:
Wall St. Station on the 2, 3, 4, 5 subway lines.
Rector St. Station on the 1 or R subway lines.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- No pets (excluding service animals such as guide dogs) allowed.
- The tickets for the One World Observation Deck are included in the tour, but the guide does not go inside. The guide will give you a ticket at the end of the tour, and you will go sightseeing by yourself.
- The tickets for the 9/11 Memorial Museum are not included in the trip and tour fee.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Tours are in English only.
- Security check will be carried out at the One World Observation Deck. Please note that prohibited items will be forfeited.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Tripod, lighting and professional camera are not permitted.
- Bikes, scooters, roller skates, inline skates, wheeled shoes, or non-folding strollers are not allowed.
- Bats, golf clubs, or any kind of weapon are strictly prohibited.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please note that in Catholic churches and religious sites (such as the catacombs), both women and men are required to cover their shoulders and knees.
- Luggage that is (height) 63 m x (length) 43 cm x (depth) 22 cm or more is not allowed.
Requirement(s) - other
- Tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
|New York One World Observatory and World Trade Center Guided Tour|
Check-in at St. Peter's Church
St. Peter's Church
Pay a visit to St. Peter's Church, the site where thousands of New Yorkers gathered to await news, pray and mourn after the 9/11 attacks.
Ground Zero and World Trade Center Memorial
Ground Zero is the 14.6-acre area where the World Trade Center complex stood before the 9/11 terror attacks. On this tour, discover a different kind of Ground Zero when you visit the Reflecting Absence Memorial, the two beautiful reflecting pools built in the footprint of the Twin Towers.
Get your ticket from your guide and ride up to the One World Trade Center Observatory Deck, deemed to be one of the best visits in the world, aboard the Sky Pods. These are the state-of-the-art elevators that can take you to 102nd floor in just 43 seconds.
One World Trade Center Observatory
In here, see a majestic 360° view of New York City's famous skyline. Also, learn about how the gigantic structure was built to be the strongest building in the world.
Check-out at One World Trade Center Observatory