Niagara Falls Full Day Guided Tour from New York with Seasonal Maid of the Mist
Embark on a day tour from New York to Niagara Falls, one of the world's most impressive natural wonders. See the falls from the best vantage points and get the chance to go on the Maid of the Mist tour or explore the Cave of the Winds!
- Any cancellations made after 04:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & up)||$388|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$349|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Maid of the Mist boat ride OR admission to Cave of the Winds or Terrapin Point
- Transportation fee
- 19 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Check-in at Two Times Square in front of Lids Store
Departure from New York
Hop on board a bus and admire beautiful views of the Appalachian Mountains and upstate New York on your way. Sit comfortably and enjoy onboard entertainment before arriving at the state park. Continue to the upper part of the majestic falls and admire the unobstructed panorama.
Niagara Falls Sightseeing
During summer, get a closer look at the falls and even feel its cool mist. During winter, you'll be able to see the falls from different lookouts. Have free time for lunch after your visit and discover souvenir shops and the Niagara Falls State Park.
Seasonal Niagara Activity
During its season, climb aboard the famous Maid of the Mist cruise and take in the spectacular view from the base of the falls. When the cruise is not available, explore Cave of the Winds, which brings you as close as 20 feet from the roaring falls or hike up to Terrapin Point in Goat Island!
Return to New York
Check-out at Two Times Square in front of Lids Store