Shearwater City Lights Night Sail
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Set sail along New York Harbor at night and experience the serenity of the Hudson River and the bright illumination of the city lights all around you.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$73|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$41|
- Cruise fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 43 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Comfortable clothing
- Please wear soft-soled shoes aboard the Shearwater as heels and boots can scuff the deck.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Shearwater City Lights Night Sail|
Check-in at North Cove Marina
City Lights Night Sail
Board the Shearwater, a classic Newport-style schooner yacht. Get to see the remarkable view of the New York City skyline at night, deemed the most famous in the world, in a unique perspective. It will be a truly unforgettable experience you wouldn't want to miss!
Check-out at North Cove Marina