2-Day Sapa Highlands Trekking Excursion from Hanoi with Hotel Accommodations
Leave bustling Hanoi for a 2-day retreat into the vast highlands of Sapa. Immerse in nature and culture as you go on trekking adventures, visit ethnic villages and admire the valley's terraced fields!
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 9 & Up)||$170|
|Child (Age 2-8)||$127|
|Infant (Age 0-1)||$0|
- Insurance (during bus rides)
- Bottled water
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- General admission (all attractions included)
- Transportation fee
- Accommodation fee
- English-speaking guide
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be determined once your tour has been confirmed.
Please note that the complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are available for hotels in the Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem District) only. This is not applicable to Sheraton Hotel, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, Lotte Hotel Hanoi, Daewoo Hotel and other hotels in Hai Ba Trưng, Thanh Xuan, Dong Da, Tu Liem, Hoang Mai and Ba Dinh districts.
- The challenging 9-kilometer trek on the second day is not recommended for elderly people.
- People with disabilities, and children age 6 years old and under are not allowed to attend the trekking activities.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that the complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are available for hotels in the Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem District) only. This is not applicable to Sheraton Hotel, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, Lotte Hotel Hanoi, Daewoo Hotel and other hotels in Hai Ba Trưng, Thanh Xuan, Dong Da, Tu Liem, Hoang Mai and Ba Dinh districts.
- Tour price does not include dinner (for day 1), beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses and others not clearly mentioned.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|2-Day Sapa Highlands Trekking Excursion from Hanoi with Hotel Accommodations|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi
Departure for Sapa Town
First Comfort Break
Second Comfort Break at Lào Cai City
Arrival at Sapa Town
Upon arrival at Sapa Town, enjoy a welcome drink as you get briefed about the itinerary by your guide. Then, replenish your energy for the afternoon activities with a sumptuous lunch of local Vietnamese cuisine. Afterwards, get settled in at your hotel accommodation.
Cat Cat Village Trekking Adventure (Distance: 2.5 kilometers)
Head to the cultural village of Cat Cat. In here, peer into the daily lives of the Black H’mong ethnic group who call the beautiful valley home and get introduced to their unique customs and traditions. Then, trek towards a waterfall and enjoy several photo opportunities of the terraced rice fields.
Overnight at Hotel
Afterwards, depart back to Sapa. Do not forget to ask your reliable guide about where to eat dinner in the small town. Grab a bite at your own expense before enjoying the rest of the night at your leisure.
Breakfast at Hotel
Begin your second day in Sapa with a delightful breakfast at the hotel. Don't forget to prepare a light backpack for the trekking adventure!
Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van Trekking Adventure (Distance: 9 kilometers)
Go on a short drive to Y Linh Ho where the challenging trek along the beautiful Muong Hoa Stream starts. Arrive at the Black H'mong Village of Lao Chai and see spectacular views of the majestic Hoang Lien Son Mountain. Finally, head to the hidden village of Ta Van, home of the Dzay ethnic group.
Departure for Sapa Town
Lunch and Hotel Check-out
When you get back from the trekking adventure, have a refreshing shower, enjoy your lunch, buy souvenirs for your family and friends back home, and check-out from the hotel.
Preparation and Departure for Hanoi
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi