Afternoon Cycling Tour from Hanoi to Local Vietnamese Villages
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Take a unique adventure with a small group and bike through the Vietnam countryside from Hanoi! Admire the scenery along the Red River and learn about the life of locals in traditional villages.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bike and helmet rental
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- This biking activity requires a basic level of physical fitness.
- To guarantee a small group experience, this tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Shoes and attire that are suited for a 20-kilometer bike ride
|Afternoon Cycling Tour from Hanoi to Local Vietnamese Villages|
Meet Your Guide at 23 Nguyen Khac Nhu, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi
Pass by The Long Bien
Travel on a scenic road through the Old Quarter, the urban outskirts and to the countryside. Get ready to pass by Hanoi's oldest bridge, The Long Bien. It was built in 1902 by the famed Eiffel Construction company.
Pedal through scenic back roads and alleys to a bonsai garden, where you can admire delicate plant creations and get a glimpse of this intricate art.
Local Artist's House
Learn about some of Vietnam's contemporary fine arts such as installation, body and performance art. Get around and appreciate this famous local artist's creations in his vast estate.
Admire the serene vibe along the banks of the Red River. Observe the lifestyle in the countryside through the villagers at work when passing by and learn about traditional rural activities. Then, get to visit a historic temple and, if you are lucky, see the Hau Dong ritual performance!
Red River Island's Banana and Vegetable Farms
Arrive at a local market where you can taste some tropical fruits before discovering the natural beauty of Red River Island's banana and vegetable farms. Explore and take photos of the stunning scenery, along with locals working.
Cap off the tour at the awe-inspiring West Lake. Relax and enjoy a cup of coffee or green tea before the tour returns to the meeting point. Finally, the expert guide will then assist you in getting a taxi back to your respective hotels.
Tour Ends at 23 Nguyen Khac Nhu, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi