Cyclo and Bicycle Hanoi Market Tour with Cooking Class
Explore the "Paris of the East" on two wheels as you journey across Hanoi. Pass through the Eiffel Bridge, ride a bike to a local market and learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes with a chef!
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 1 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$83|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$62|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Cyclo ride
- Bicycle rental
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 08:00, 15:00
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pick-ups are available for hotels in the Old Quarter only. Exact time and location of your pick-up will be informed to you once your tour has been confirmed.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing that can get dirty
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Cyclo and Bicycle Hanoi Market Tour with Cooking Class|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi
The cyclo's passenger cart is open on all sides, giving you a better view of the areas you will pass by. Zip past the famous Eiffel Bridge, built in 1902 along with other five iconic bridges crossing the Red River.
Local Market Visit
Ride a bicycle to a local market to buy ingredients for your cooking lesson. Interact with the locals as you walk around the market and see some of the freshest produce around.
Your local guide will walk you through the process of cooking up a delicious meal with the ingredients you just picked up. Be creative in decorating your dishes with carrot flowers, lemon grass, banana leaves and more!
Eat with the Local Hosts
As you enjoy the delectable Vietnamese dishes you prepared, your local hosts will give you some insights on the history, culture and significance of the food you made. Your dining area also has an amazing view of the Red River and the Eiffel Bridge.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi