Guided Buddhism Pilgrimage Tour to the Perfume Pagoda from Hanoi
Price On Request
Immerse yourself in the religious culture of Vietnam. Visit sacred temples and go on a pilgrimage excursion to the Perfume pagoda to get a glimpse of the fascinating practices of the locals.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 1 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Boat trip on Yen Vy stream
- Return cable car ride
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that pick-up is available in Old Quarter hotels only. The exact time of your pick-up will be determined once your tour has been confirmed.
- Please note that a small hike will be done at Huong Tich Grotto.
- Please note that February, March and June are the holiday season and can get extremely crowded. Tour times are likely to be extended and it is likely to get too hot for touring.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Guided Buddhism Pilgrimage Tour to the Perfume Pagoda from Hanoi|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi
Visit the Perfume Pagoda made up of many temples that are built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. This sacred place is visited by a large number of pilgrims throughout Vietnam during festivities.
Yen Vy Wharf Boat Ride
After driving through quaint villages surrounded by rice paddies, you will reach the Yen Vy Wharf. Cruise down the serene river downstream to the Duc Wharf as you enjoy refreshing views of the mountains.
Huong Tich Grotto
Upon arrival, begin your ascent to Huong Tich Grotto which is regarded as a sacred place for the Northern Vietnamese. Afterwards, savor a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi