Ha Long Bay Full Day Cruise from Hanoi with Seafood Lunch
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Cruise through the magnificent rocky islets that make up the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay. Journey around the rocky gardens as you relax on the sundeck and savor a seafood lunch on-board.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (08:00 local time) to 1 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please bring cash for personal expenses.
|Ha Long Bay Full Day Cruise from Hanoi with Seafood Lunch|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
Depart for Ha Long Bay
Relax on your way to Ha Long Bay as you pass by the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries in Vietnam. Please be advised that the drive to your destination may take 3 to 4 hours depending on the traffic.
Sail from Tuan Chau Marina
Upon arriving at your destination, transfer to your cruise boat where you will be greeted by the cabin crew. Set sail to the rocky gardens of Ha Long Bay with a delightful seafood lunch on board.
Highlights of Ha Long
Take the time to contemplate and relax in this pure and serene place as the islets are uninhabited. These islets also have unique names given to them such as Butterfly Rock, The Sail, The Urn, Sea Dog, and many more so try your best in guessing them correctly.
After sightseeing, you can opt to visit grottoes or plunge into the waters for a refreshing swim. You can also choose to relax on the sundeck of the boat with your drinks (own expense). Then, in the late afternoon, the boat will head back to the wharf where your ride back to your hotel awaits.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter