Hanoi Traditional Northern Vietnamese Cooking Class with Local Market Visit
Discover the secrets behind the mouthwatering dishes of Hanoi. Take part in a fun shopping tour in the local market and master the art of cooking before savoring your delicious Vietnamese masterpiece.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (16:00 local time) to 1 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$83|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$62|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking instructor
- 08:00, 14:00
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pick-ups will be at hotels in the Old Quarter only. Exact time and location of your pick-up will be informed to you once your tour has been confirmed.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing that can get dirty
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Hanoi Traditional Northern Vietnamese Cooking Class with Local Market Visit|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi
Northern Vietnamese Cuisine
Vietnamese food from different parts of the country have flavors and characteristics unique to each region. On this tour, join a cooking class and make sumptuous meals of the Northern Cuisine which can be easily made at home.
Head to a local market to visit the locals shop for the freshest products. You will be accompanied by assistants from the restaurant to buy the ingredients you will need.
Upon your return to the restaurant for the cooking class, professional cooks will guide you on the cooking process. Feel a sense of accomplishment as you enjoy the dishes you prepared!
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Old Quarter, Hanoi