Bavarian Alps Half Day Tour from Salzburg with Konigssee and Berchtesgaden Visit
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Take a trip into the Bavarian Mountains. Enjoy the magnificent views and snow-capped peaks. See the famous Berchtesgaden and stop by the Konigssee (King's Lake) in the heart of Bavaria.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (14:00 local time) to 2 business days (14:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
- This tour may be operated in combination with another tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour may be guided in both English and German.
- Please note that you may be asked to present your passport or identity card in case of border controls.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
Requirement(s) - other
- Infants up to 4 years old must sit on an adult's lap.
|Bavarian Alps Half Day Tour from Salzburg with Konigssee and Berchtesgaden Visit|
Check-in at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal
Depart from Salzburg
Travel to the Bavarian Alps
Begin your trip to the old city of Salzburg and cross the German border to reach Obersalzberg, the hill above Berchtesgaden where the Third Reich's second headquarters and underground bunkers used to be.
Konigssee (King's Lake)
Stop by the Kings Lake, located among the steep mountains of the Bavarian Alps. See postcard-worthy mountain peak views, including the famous Watzmann. Have free time to walk along the shores of the lake and admire your view or explore the little lakeside village.
On your way back, make a stop at the lovely town of Berchtesgaden. Savor some Bavarian specialties at your own expense and take photos of the alpine scenery.
Check-out at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal