Salzburg Christmas Eve Tour and Silent Night Chapel Visit (December 24, 2020)
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Visit nearby Oberndorf from Salzburg on this half day tour. Experience the festive atmosphere of a typical Austrian Christmas celebration before proceeding to the Silent Night Chapel and taking part in a traditional Christmas Eve mass.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (15:00 local time) to 2 business days (15:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
- The tour may be conducted in both English and German.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Infants up to 4 years old must sit on an adult's lap.
|Salzburg Christmas Eve Tour and Silent Night Chapel Visit (December 24, 2020)|
Check-in at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal
Head to Oberndorf
Spend your Christmas Eve in the wonderful town of Oberndorf where the iconic Christmas carol, "Silent Night", was written and first performed. Take a stroll and discover more of this quaint town before heading to the Silent Night Chapel.
Christmas Eve Mass
Step foot in the Silent Night Chapel and attend a special mass. Feel the holiday spirit as you listen to the renowned Christmas carol performed in its original version.
Check-out at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal